In alignment with e the goals of the UN, the F3 – Food, Farming & Forestry College will be organising a Cycle of Seminar from March to November entitled " Universidade de Lisboa as part of theSustainable DevelopmentAgenda 2030".
The second seminar will be on the theme of " The Earth and Sustainable Development Goals" which will take place on the 22 nd of April – World Earth Day – at 17.00, in the Conference Room of the Instituto de Geografia e Ordenamento do Território (IGOT) of Universidade de Lisboa (ULisboa).
The moderator will be Carlos Neto, from IGOT, and this Seminar brings together various notable speakers, including:
- Climate Change – Gonçalo Vieira (Instituto de Geografia e Ordenamento do Território)
- Environmental Law – Carla Amado Gomes (Faculdade de Direito)
- Drought and Dessertification – Ricardo Trigo (Faculdade de Ciências)
- Agriculture & Development – José Manuel Lima Santos (Instituto Superior de Agronomia)
- Business and Ecosystems – Idalina Dias Sardinha (ISEG – Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão)