Date of the Course: 10 th of May, 2017
Time: 9.30-13.00 ; Lunch: 13.00-14.00 ; 14.00-17.30
Price: 600€ | Deadline for enrolment: 3 rd of May, 2017
ISEG is going to start the 1st Edition of the Executive Course on Benefits Management of Information Technology Investments in May.
Investments in information and technology systems involve very significant amounts of money and bring considerable organisational benefits. However, it can be unequivocally demonstrated that it is still relatively rare to obtain a return and feel the real value of these investments. If on the one hand, a volatility of the economy and scarcity of resources exists, then on the other hand, there is a significant increase in the complexity of the solutions of and information and technology systems which makes it difficult to perceive the respective benefits.
The difficulty in evaluating the benefits of investments in information and technology systems has put future projects at risk, on account of the loss of investor confidence in the organisation's ability to carry out the changes needed to obtain benefits.
This course addresses this problem by providing participants with the principles, practices and techniques of managing the benefits of investments in projects that have the potential to generate value for the organisation. Benefits Management is of interest for all those who wish to ensure the best return on resources paid for by taxpayers or shareholders, by optimising the value obtained by realizing the benefits of the various initiatives of change in organisations.
This course is mainly designed for the following:
– General Managers, Line Managers, and other senior executives responsible for carrying out investments in organisational change;
– Information and Technology Systems Managers;
– Sponsors of projects and programmes who are responsible for the dynamisation of organisational change management projects;
– Project Portfolio Managers and Project Management Office Managers – PMO;
– Project Managers;
– Financial managers involved in the implementation, support and approval of business cases (feasibility analysis of projects and programmes).
Course brochure – Download
Course page – https://www.idefe.pt/cursos/bmiti