BTL – TheInternational Tourism Fair, 2017 will take place from the 15 th to 19 th of March, at the FIL (Parque das Nações, Lisboa).
BTL is an event full of challenges and opportunities:
– For professionals in the tourism sector it is an opportunity to meet professional buyers, to get to know the competition, and to analyse market trends and position their offer in an innovative and competitive way.
– For the public, this is the opportunity to get to know new destinations and suggestions, to be able to compare offers and to purchase at highly competitive prices.
BTL includes the " MY BIG LATIN AMERICA BACKPACKING ADVENTURE" initiative, which is organised by AIP FIL, with the support of 'A Casa da América Latina', of IPDJ – the Portuguese Institute for Sport and Youth, and by ISEG, as well as many other universities that will also promote and organise activities for the 'Big Backpack' initiative, as well as the 'Volta ao Mundo' magazine.
"My Big Latin America Backpacking Adventure" is mainly comprised of the following activities:
– Sharing experiences – http://btl.fil.pt/mochilao/
– Listening to others sharing their experiences
– Photographic Competition – http://btl.fil.pt/concurso-fotografia/
More than 75,000 visitors are expected at the "Great Tourism Fair in Portugal". BTL 2017 counts with 1,200 exhibitors, including international and regional tourism representatives, travel agencies and tour operators, hotels, and transport companies, among others.