Under the terms of Paragraph 5, of Article 23 of the Statutes of ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics and Management, and of Article 3 of the Rules and Regulations for the Election of the Dean of ISEG, it is hereby publically announced that the period for the submission of applications for the election to be the Dean of ISEG is open up until the 19
th of June, 2018.
- The requirements for the acceptance of applications are those stipulated in Article 23 of the Statutes of ISEG;
- Applications must be formalised in the form of a letter addressed to the Chairperson of the Governing Board of ISEG, accompanied by:
- ACurriculum vitae;
- An Action Plan;
- A written commitment stating that the applicant does not find themselves in any of the situations of ineligibility or incompatibility stipulated in the Law, in the Statutes of Universidade de Lisboa, and in the Statutes of ISEG.
When submitting an application, the documents referred to in Sub-paragraphs a. and b. of Paragraph 2 must also be submitted.
- The candidate may, if they so wish, appoint a representative with due powers to replace them in all formal acts.
- Further information about the election process and the respective calendar can be found in the Rules and Regulations for the Election of the Dean of ISEG, which are available at: