As an associate entity of ProChild against Poverty and Social Exclusion (ProChild CoLAB) Collaborative Laboratory Association, ISEG herewith announces the opening of the selection process for the recruitment of an Executive Director.
– A Masters or equivalent degree in any scientific area (including a MBA). A background in Economics or Management will be a preferential factor;>
– Professional experience in the administrative, financial, and commercial management of R&D projects;
– Experience in scientific research and/or intervention in the fields of childhood, family and/or society, as well as in the preparation and management of tenders for projects;
– Excellent communication, analytical, and negotiation skills;
– Experience and ability to lead and develop teams whilst maximising their skills and potential;
– Experience and ability to develop the defined long-term organisational strategy and also to motivate the team to implement it;
– Strong motivation and drive to attain objectives and results and also for innovation;
– Minimum professional experience of five years in project management functions.
Application period open until the 19th of October.