The largest employability event for all ISEG students is about to start! The ISEG Career Forum 2021-22 takes place soon on the 23rd of November!
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet employers looking for interns and full-time employees in various fields.
REMEMBER: It’s never too early to start networking and building your professional network.
Why should you participate in the Career Forum 2021? Because you will have the opportunity to:
– meet potential employers;
– make initial contact with various company representatives;
– expand your knowledge about specific industries;
– understand the differences between various fields of work;
– gain confidence in your networking skills;
– share your CV and increase your likelihood of being recruited for future job vacancies!
During the event you can also ask for support at the Career Services stand:
– talk to our career consultants;
– get to know the services we offer;
– ask questions about your marketing package and/or ask our consultants to critique your CV;
– book your next coaching session with the ISEG Career Services Team.Opportunities don’t just appear, you create them! Starting your career on the “right footing” can make all the difference! We are here to support you during these first steps! Make the most of it!