The Eduniversal ranking of the best Masters of 2022 has just been published, with several ISEG degrees featuring in the list.
Out of the 13 ISEG Masters distinguished in the ranking, the Masters in Management (MiM) and the Masters in Data Analytics for Business (DAB) are the most prominent, as they were also distinguished in last year’s edition with an Innovation Award, which recognises the most innovative degrees in their field of study and those which best meet the needs of the labour market.
The following feature among the Masters that were distinguished:
• The Masters in Actuarial Science is in 13th position for Insurance, Risk & Actuarial Sciences.
• The Masters in Management Information Systems is in 18th position for Information Systems Management.
• The Masters in Quantitative Methods for Economic and Business Decision Making is in 19th position for Data analytics.
• The Masters in International Economics and European Studies is in 22nd position for Economics.
• The Masters in Data Analytics for Business is in 26th position for Data Analytics.
• The Masters in Human Resources Management is in 30th position for Human Resources Management.
• The Masters in Marketing is in 30th position for Marketing.
• The Masters in Management (MiM) is in 33rd position for General Management.
• The Masters in Accounting, Tax, and Corporate Finance is in 41st position for Accounting.
• The Masters in Management and Industrial Strategy is in 49th position for Supply Chain and Logistics.
• The Masters in Business Science is in 51st position for Entrepreneurship.
• The Masters in Finance is in 55th position for Corporate Finance.
• The Masters in Mathematical Finance is in 60th position for Financial Markets.
In addition to the Master’s degrees, the ISEG MBA was also recognised in the ranking, as well as three ISEG Executive Education postgraduate programmes.
Take a look at the Eduniversal @ Best Masters Ranking 2022 here.