CSG – Research in Management and Social Sciences is going to hold its 1 ST CSG RESEARCH FORUM.
What needs to be submitted
- Short presentations aimed to share research work already carried out, or that in progress, as well as future lines of research;
- A proposal for subject-based collaboration, including establishing working groups (inter-Groups, or intra-Groups/Research Groups), with the aim of presenting projects to FCT and other sources of funding;
- The presentation of research work by ISEG PhD students, leading to a discussion of their research projects or the preliminary results of their theses;
- The presentation of research networks (external) to which the researchers/centres belong to, in order that more resources may be made known for potential projects in the future.
- The presentation of posters of the teams of the various units of the consortium.
- The deadline for submitting proposals is the 26th of February, 2016.
- Proposals should be sent to the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning as the Subject: 1st CSG Research Forum.
- Publishing of the Programme: 9th of March, 2016.
- Date of the event: 16th of March, 2016.