The book entitled New lessons in leadership from Portuguese CEOs (Novas Lições de Liderança de CEO Portuguesas) will be launched on the 22nd of November, at 18.00, at ISEG (CGD Auditorium). This book, which is written by Isabel Canha and Maria Serina, the founders of the careers site Executiva.pt, recounts interviews with 10 executives who lead important Portuguese organisations, with the Dean of ISEG, Professor Clara Raposo, being one of the personalities interviewed.
The book will be presented by Soledade Carvalho Duarte, Managing Partner of Invesco Transearch, a leading executive search and recruitment agency, which has operated in Portugal for a long time. After this presentation, the following contributors will participate in a round table debate, moderated by the authors.
Round table participants:
– Professora Clara Raposo, Dean of ISEG
– Carla Rebelo, Managing Director of Adecco Group
– Carmo Sousa Machado, Chair of Abreu Advogados
– Cristina Campos, Chair of Grupo Novartis
– Cristina Rodrigues, Managing Director of Capgemini
– Dulce Mota, CEO of Montepio
– Marta Carvalho Araújo, CEO of Castelbel
– Paula Panarra, Country Manager of Microsoft
– Ruth Breitenfeld, Vice-chair of Cepsa
To attend this event, please enrol using this link.