On the 26th of November, ISEG Executive Education is organising a breakfast debate on digital transformation which will talk about digital trends for 2020.
The panel is comprised by:
- Carolina Afonso –Marketing Director of Konica Minolta and an ISEG professor;
- Sandra Alvarez, Managing Director, PHD Media;
- Pedro Monteiro, Managing Director, Konica Minolta;
- Bernardo Correia, Country Manager, Google;
- Sofia de Castro Fernandes, blogger “the nine from my blog” and the Academy of the Nine;
- Tiago Branco, Data & Technology Director, Omnicom Media Group.;
The moderator will be Maria João Vieira Pinto (Production Editor of ‘Marketeer’)
The event will take place on the Rooftop of ISEG, New Quelhas.
Enrolment is at no cost, but is obligatory, as there are only 50 places available.