In compliance with the Sustainable Development objectives of the UN, the F3 College (Colégio F3) – Food, Farming & Forestry – is organizing a Cycle of Seminars between March and November entitled " Universidade de Lisboa and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development".
This seminar will cover the topic of " The Sea as an objective of Sustainable Development" and will take place on the 16 th November, at 17.00 – The National Day of the Sea – in the PhD room, Building C6 – 2 nd Floor, Room 56 (6.2.56), of the Faculdade de Ciências (FC) of Universidade de Lisboa.
The moderator will be Henrique Cabral and various speakers from diverse topical areas will be present, namely:
– Maritime History – Francisco Contente Domingues (Faculdade de Letras)
– Coastal planning and the sustainability of the exploration of natural resources – João Ferrão (Instituto de Ciências Sociais)
– Sustainable Fish Farming – Luís Narciso (Faculdade de Ciências)
– Food Safety – Fernando Ribeiro Alves Afonso (Faculdade de Medicina Veterinária)
– The Economy of the Sea – Manuel Pacheco Coelho (ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics and Management)
Free entrance, subject to enrolment.