ChinaLogus of ISEG and the Association of Young Businessmen of Portugal China – AJEPC have the pleasure of inviting you to a Conference entitled " China as a Strategic Partner of Portugal", which will take place on the
18 th of February, 2016, from 17.00 to 20.00, in Auditorium 2, ISEG (Quelhas building).
The speakers will include Ms Xu Weili (Commercial Attaché of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China), Professor Eduardo Catroga (professor at ISEG and Chairman of the General and Supervisory Board of EDP), Henrique Ribeiro (Assistant to the Secretary of Sate for Internationalisation), Hélder Luz (Chairman of Quiznumérico), Isabel Amaral (Specialist and Consultant in Protocol, Corporative Image and Intercultural communication), Fernando Costa Freire (Chairman of EDELUC and Vice-Chairman of CCILC), Professor Fernanda Ilhéu (professor at ISEG and Coordinator at ChinaLogus), Luís Albergaria (Ex-student of the ISEG course in Chinese Language and Culture in the Business Context), and Alberto Neto (Chairman of AJEPC).
Topics to be discussed during the conference
- Economic and Commercial Relations between China and Portugal
- The Importance of Chinese Investment in Portugal
- The Importance of a Strategic Partnership with Portugal for the Internationalisation of Portuguese companies
- Exporting to China – the role of Local Partners
- Opportunities in Tourism, In Bound – the profile of the Chinese tourist
- The New Silk Road and Opportunities for Future Partnerships
- The Challenge of Learning the Chinese Language and Culture, Getting to Know China from the Inside
- How to Find the Right People
Free entrance, subject to enrolment. Enrol here .
CEGE – Centro de Estudos de Gestão do ISEG
Tel. 213 970 264/213 925 907