ISEG and the Working Conditions Authority has organised a Thematic Cycle on Health and Safety at Work, entitled “Psychosocial Risks and Labour Rights”, which will take place on the 19th, 20th, and 21st of January, 2022 (ISEG, Lecture Theatre 3, Quelhas).
This 3-day cycle covers various topics related to Health at Work and aims to contribute to the development of a culture of prevention through the sharing of scientific and technical information and good organisational practices in this area – focussing especially on psychosocial risks and inherent labour rights.
This thematic cycle is designed for university students and members of faculty and trade union and SSHT representatives, among others, whatever their academic background, who wish to strengthen their level of knowledge about labour rights and risks, new emerging labour risks, and safety at work – both from a legal and a Health at Work point-of-view.
– Professor António Garcia Pereira (ISEG professor);
– Ana Teresa Verdasca (Trainer and a researcher at SOCIUS / ISEG);
– Professor Maria Antónia Frasquilho (Psychologist – Clínica Alterstatus);
– Professor Hernâni Veloso Neto (Faculty of Languages of Universidade do Porto);
– Manuel Roxo (Working Conditions Authority – ACT).
Consult the training programme here.
Places are available subject to the capacity of the venue.