A lecture took place on the 11 th June on " Luso-Brazilian Social Thinking and Organisational Analysis", organised by SOCIUS – Centre for Research in Organisational and Economic Sociology at ISEG.
The event will start at 17.00, in the Staples Room (Quelhas, 3 rd Floor).
The keynote speaker will be Professor Paulo Emílio Matos Martins, from Universidade Federal Fluminense (Brasil).
About Paulo Emílio Matos Martins
– PhD in Business Administration (EAESP/FGV); Masers in Public Administration (EBAP/FGV); Mechanical Engineer and Professor, Bachelors in Geometrics (UFPA).
– Postgraduation in Project Management (EIAP/FGV), International Economics (UNU), and Politics and Government (University of Texas – USA).
– Permanent Professor of the Postgraduation Programme (PPGAd) and Director of the Brazilian Management Studies Unit (ABRAS) of Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF).
– Ex-Full Professor of the Brazilian School of Business and Public Administration (EBAPE) of Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV).
– Visiting Professor at Universidad Andina Simón Bolivar (UASB-EC) and the Escuela Politécnica Nacional (EPN-EC).
– Tutor and Supervisor for Post-doc Research, theses and academic dissertations.
– Author of various books, chapters of books, papers, and articles in journals and conference proceedings.