ISEG, in partnership with IDEFE and Viagens El Corte Inglês, is organising a study visit to
Chicago as part of the Postgraduate Course in Financial Analysis.
The trip will include visits to some of the city's most important financial institutions such as the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Chicago's Money Museum, the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Board of Options Exchange
th to 21
st October (6 days)
€1,350 per person in double room
€400 single room supplement
- Return air fare Lisbon / Chicago/ Lisbon, on Iberia in economy class (baggage allowance 20kg);
- Transfers between airport and hotel;
- Accommodation in chosen hotel, standard room with private bath or shower;
- Meals, as defined in itinerary;
- Costs of guided visits;
- Travel insurance;
- Service taxes;
- Airport and security taxes (€376 per person);
- Other services not detailed or optional services;
- Personal costs such as phone calls, mini bar, laundry etc.;
- Authorization to Travel to the United States (ESTA) application;
- Electronic passport valid for at least six months beyond the period of your stay in the USA.
- Prices are based on a minimum of 20 participants and take into account current prices, exchange rate, fuel cost and taxes. Prices may be altered without notification if there is an increase in those costs. Changes in the programme or number of participants may also affect the total cost.
For the full programme click
t. (+351) 213 925 888
Viagens El Corte Inglês
t. (+351) 217 803 969