On the 5th of July a workshop will be held on the topic of " Agribusiness: Challenges for Value Creation". This workshop is organised as part of the Postgraduations in Agribusiness & Winebusiness of ISEG.
The event will run from 17.30 to 19.30, on the Terrace of the Quelhas building.
Free entrance, subject to pre-enrolment at www.tinyurl.com/workshop-agro .
17.30 – Opening
Dean of ISEG
Chancellor of ISA
17.50 – Round Table
Moderator: Pedro Santos | CONSULAI
– Luís Folque | Sovena
– António Serrano | Jerónimo Martins Agroalimentar
– Jorge Monteiro | ViniPortugal
– Eduardo Oliveira e Sousa | CAP
19.00 – Debate
19.30 – Celebratory Porto wine
About the Postgraduations in Agribusiness & Winebusiness
The growing importance of the agribusiness sector in Portugal has to be accompanied by an improvement in the qualification of all agents in the sector, focusing especially on the development of management skills and value creation.
In response to these demands, Universidade de Lisboa has created an offer aimed for this sector:
– A postgraduate course in "Agribusiness", aimed specifically for professionals in the sector, through a partnership between ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics & Management and the School of Agronomy (ISA – Instituto Superior de Agronomia), as well as Consulai – Consultoria Agroindustrial, a consultancy of reference in the agribusiness sector.
– A postgraduate course in "Wine Business", especially aimed at professionals in the wine sector, through a partnership between ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics & Management and the School of Agronomy (ISA – Instituto Superior de Agronomia).
The 4 th Edition of the Postgraduate Course in "Agribusiness" and the 5 th Edition of the Postgraduate Course in "Winebusiness" will start in October 2017.