A free workshop will take place at ISEG on the 18th January, with the aim of helping participants improve their presentation skills, with the support of highly experienced mentors with international exposure, who have volunteered to help each participant.
This workshop is useful for the whole School community, particularly for presentations of academic papers.
The mentors of this workshop are organisers of various technical events and communities (in Portugal and abroad), and are always looking for new speakers.
By the end of the workshop you will be expert in giving public presentations!
• Preparation of the topic in advance of the event (think about what you want to present and then prepare a list of ideas and even images);
• On the actual day, there will be about 2 hours of presentations by the mentors;
• Each group of participants will then be assisted by one or more mentors, using role play to deliver short presentations, and will receive constructive feedback;
• Next, each participant will deliver their public presentation to all participants in the event during the afternoon (5-10 minutes, depending on the total number of participants), and will once again receive general feedback;
• After the event, there will be a dinner for all participants, with no charge.
For further information about this workshop, consult the page on https://www.globaldiversitycfpday.com/events/227 .
This is a FREE event, subject to prior enrolment on https://GlobalDiversityCFPLisboa2020.Eventbrite.PT .