A call for projects is open until the 31st of March for the IC&DT projects contest 2020 for all scientific areas, which is financed by Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia.
A workshop in preparation for the contest will be held on the 10th of March, at 15.00, at ISEG (Room 207, Francesinhas 2). Free entrance for all ISEG researchers.
Links and required documentation for the IC&DT projects contest 2020 for all scientific areas:
- Call for projects
- Rules and Regulations of FCT projects
- Application Guide (to be published on 30/01/2020)
- Ethics Self-Assessment Guide
- Guide for Peer Reviewers
- Deadline for Applications: 31st of March 2020, 17:00 (Lisbon time)
- Applications must be submitted, in English, using the designated form, on the PR&D projects contest portal.
The assessment will be carried out by international panels.
Each application will be assessed according to the following criteria:
A. Scientific merit and innovative character of the project from an international perspective;
B. Scientific merit of the research team;
C. Feasibility of the work plan and budget credibility;
D. Contribution to the furthering of knowledge and skills of the SCTN.
All interested researchers can also contact ISEG Research (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help in applying for the contest.