rd UECE Conference on
Economic and Financial Adjustments
ISEG/UL – School of Economics and Management/Technical University of Lisbon
Lisbon, 11 July 2014
Research Unit on Complexity and Economics) and
ISEG are organising the 3rd UECE Conference on Economic and Financial Adjustments. EU countries face the need of economic and financial adjustments, challenging the operation of the euro area. In this context we invite submissions addressing notably the following issues: economic and financial adjustments; economic imbalances; country issues; challenges to monetary policy and fiscal policies.
Ludger Schuknecht (Federal Ministry of Finance, Germany);
Peter McAdam (ECB; University of Surrey).
15 May 2014, deadline for submission of papers.
31 May 2014, acceptance decisions.
15 June 2014, submission of final version of papers.
Submissions: Papers should be submitted electronically to:
Further information is available at:
- António Afonso (UECE; ISEG/UL; ECB),
- Michael Arghyrou (Business School, Cardiff University),
- Mário Centeno (UECE; ISEG/UL; Banco de Portugal),
- Peter Claeys (University of Barcelona),
- Gilles Dufrénot (Banque de France;
- CEPII; Aix-Marseille School of Economics),
- Raquel Gaspar (CEMAPRE; ISEG/UL),
- Pedro Gomes (University Carlos III, Madrid),
- Hubert Kempf (CES – Sorbonne Economic Centre; École Normale Supérieure de Cachan);
- Alexandros Kontonikas (Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow),
- Clara Raposo (ADVANCE; ISEG/UL);
- Miguel St. Aubyn (UECE; ISEG/UL).
For more informationm visit