The second edition of the MorpheusCup, the first European championship between schools and universities, will take place on May 10th 2016 in Luxembourg.
It will be an opportunity for you to offer a genuine international and free experience to your students during an event bringing together around 6,000 digital leaders:
- Compete with hundreds of European students
- Meet the stars of the digital world
- Win a € 50,000 prize
- Win the Cup or one of 27 thematic awards
- Submit your ideas to 200 investors
- Champion your project to experienced investors
- Raise your school’s international profile
- Make contacts with recruiting companies
The Cup is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and talents, to promote our university, and to foster relationships with several hundred recruiting companies.
All students have to organise themselves into teams of three and register before April 29th.
Please note that the organisation will not cover your travel or accommodation expenses to Luxembourg. The organiser will supply you with your team t-shirts and will cover your catering on the day of the event.
If you struggle to cover your expenses, please note that the Morpheuscup organisation can, upon request, provide you with a “find-a-sponsor” kit to help you fund your trip to Luxembourg. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In parallel, by April 29th at the latest, students will submit a 10-slide presentation on various topics:
- Smart culture supported by the Foundation Europeana
- Education, Logistics sponsored by Cargolux
- Gaming with the support of the Minister for Gender Equality of Luxembourg
- Insurtech sponsored by NPG
- Wealth Management sponsored by Lombard International
- Procurement sponsored with Vodafone
The winners will receive a total of € 50,000, distributed as follows: € 20,000 in cash, € 30,000 in fun, training, materials.
The event will take place on May, 10th. On the second day (Wednesday 11 May), the teams will also have the opportunity to present their project to the judges as well as to partners, investors and entrepreuneurs.