We would like to invite all Erasmus students to our official Welcome Day that will be held on the next 13th of September 2013, at 2:00 pm, at Auditorium 1 – CGD, Quelhas Building.
This Welcome Day is organised for the incoming students however, you are welcome to join us!.
13th September 2013
• Arrival at ISEG Campus, at Auditorium 1
• Reception and issuance of arrival envelope
• Welcoming speech by the Dean, Professor João Duque
• Presentation by the Erasmus Team which includes general information on studying at ISEG as well as its various facilities
• Explanation social programmes by representatives of the Erasmus Lisboa association
• Presentation by a representative of the Students' Union
• Guided-tour at ISEG.
• Tagus Tour, final stop at Estrela Garden. Picnic lunch with all the participants (please see "
• Dinner at ISEG.
The total participation in the Welcome Day events (Tagus Tour, picnic lunch and dinner), will have the cost of 15 Euros.
The attendance of the Welcome Day session itself, is free of any costs.
In case you wish to do your registration, please pay this amount in the account number we attach to this e-mail and send us the receipt. The deadline for the confirmation ends on the 6th September 2013. You may also confirm by e-mail and pay later, in case you prefer. However, after this deadline, we may not cancel your participation.
Additionally, you may also apply for a Day trip to Sintra and Cabo da Roca wich will be held on the 14th September 2013, from 9:00 am to 6 pm. This event has a cost of 18 Euros. This registration and payment must be done directly to the Erasmus Lisboa association, according to the file we also attach.
Don't miss this opportunity and come to our Welcome Day, where you can meet all the incoming students as well as share your experiences.
We wish you a very nice trip to Lisbon and see you soon!
For more information please contact us:
Telf: (+351) 21 392 2737