ISEG hosts two research consortia evaluated by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) as Very Good.
REM is a consortium created in 2017 which comprises two research centres in the fields of Economics and Mathematics:
- UECE – Research Unit on Complexity and Economics
- CEMAPRE – Centre for Applied Mathematics for Economic Forecasting and Decision-making
CSG is a consortium created in 2013 which comprises four research units in the fields of Economic Sociology, Economic History, Development Studies, and Management:
- ADVANCE – Centre for Advanced Research in Management
- CEsA – Centre for Research in Africa and Development Studies
- GHES – Research Centre in Economic and Social History
- SOCIUS – Centre for Research in Economic and Organisational Sociology
Both consortia support the experimental facility XLAB – Behavioural Research Lab.
Service Provision Centres
- CEGE – Centre for Management Studies
- CISEP – Centre for Research on the Portuguese Economy
- CIRIUS – Research Center on Regional and Urban Economics