ISEG hosts two research consortia evaluated by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) as Very Good.
REM is a consortium created in 2017 and aggregates two research centers in the fields of Economics and Mathematics:
- UECE – Research Unit on Complexity and Economics
- CEMAPRE – Mathematics Applied to Forecasting and Economic Decision
CSG is a consortium created in 2013 and aggregates four research units in the fields of Economic Sociology, Economic History, Development Studies and Management:
- ADVANCE – Centre for Advanced Research in Management
- CEsA – Centre for African and Development Studies
- GHES – Office of Economic and Social History
- SOCIUS – Research Centre in Economic and Organizational Sociology
Both consortia support the experimental facility XLAB – Behavioural Research Lab.
Service Provision Centres