If you are Bachelor's or Master's student, you have the opportunity to participate in the organisation of the ISEG Career Forum 2023/2024 and to establish a closer contact with some of the recruiting companies.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the company in logistics and resolving any other issues that may arise;
- Taking on the role of liaison between the company and the event organiser;
- Supporting the ISEG Career Services team.
The number of vacancies is limited and therefore the selection and allocation of candidates to the companies will be managed by ISEG Career Services. By registering, the candidate agrees to be assigned to any of the participating companies.
To take part, you must be available to attend one of the following briefings:
- the 3rd November | 15.00-16.00 (online);
- or the 6th November 6 | 12:00-13:00 (in person).
Priority will be given to students with full availability on November 8th.