The Academic Services are responsible for the administrative management of all academic matters affecting students, and are organised by study cycle – SECLIC for undergraduates and SMD for Masters and PHD students. The quickest way to obtain information about your academic status, including your tuition fees current balance, is via the FENIX student portal. For other matters, the Academic Services can be contacted in-person or on the telephone during working hours, or by sending an e-mail to the following addresses.
The IT Division (DSI) provides a service to students, faculty and employees for all matters regarding technology and information systems, and is responsible for the management of all hardware, software, and networks. The IT Helpdesk is the first point of contact for all questions and support concerning the platforms and IT services that are available to students on campus.
- Fenix – where you can consult not only your academic journey, but also all material made available by faculty for each discipline;
- Outlook – for receiving and sending Schoo emails and for the receipt of newsletters and important information from the various ISEG services;
- Office 365 – where you can access all Microsoft applications on a single platform, ranging from PowerPoint to Word and from Outlook to Excel;
- Microsoft Teams – a platform where you can attend lectures online.
IT helpdesk support is provided remotely. For in-person assistance, you will need to book an appointment.
The Francisco Pereira de Moura Library is located in a five floor building with spacious reading/study rooms and the largest collection of works in the areas of Economics and Management in Portugal. Students also have access to various bibliographic databases with up-to-date statistical information and can consult a series of case studies for free, with extended opening hours.
The Student Ombudsman focuses on the defense and protection of the students’ rights and interests within the various areas of academia – administrative, scientific and pedagogical.
Student Support Office
The Student Support Office intends to identify the difficulties associated with the academic integration process so that students can adapt successfully, that is, promoting their academic success, development and well-being.
The ISEG APP is a free application where you can communicate in real time and rapidly and efficiently contact other students, faculty, and the School Services.
- Consult course unit notes
- Consult the menu of the cafeterias
- Receive alerts and notifications
- Consult the campus map
- Check news and events
- Consult the School calendar and your timetable
- Consult your tuition fees current balance